[Dialogue] Have you ever been in a "PSU" or Problem Solving Unit?

steve har via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Apr 6 13:40:13 PDT 2015

Been in one, led one designed procedures for a group to use?

My 1st ever PSU was lead by Judy Wiegel. Our task was to to sing - to
tryout and choose a small group of songs to sing at the 73 Global Research
Assembly. We sang: Smoke Gets In Your Eyes:, Bye-Bye Blackbird and Blue
Skies, Staring at Me..many times.

There was a very funny and hip black guy in the group whose name I can't
quite remember. I think he played the drums. He loved bebop Jazz and
Charlie Parker and thought our musical choices  a little too "ordinary" for
his taste. We had fun with the music and laughed a lot. For years and years
I heard those songs in elevators and would hum along. One day a guy showed
up at the Minneapolis with a Kenya Kilo Clap from the HDP. Very strange.

Anyone remember a PSU? Any early ones? Where did the idea of a PSU come
from ICA days, Ecumenical Institute, Christian Faith and Life Community?

--
Steve Harrington