[Dialogue] Local Church Project Information

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Oct 28 06:58:50 PDT 2014

Good question.  I recall the Presbyterian? church that was part of the Galaxy, I think it was east of the old religious house, don't recall the name . . . I think Don Elliott was a member .  . . vague memories of a galaxy pastor couple . . .

 Jim Wiegel

Never trust atoms.  They make up everything.  a billboard

 401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming public course opportunities:ToP® Facilitation Methods:    Sep 9-10, Nov 18-19, 2014 Click to watch video.ToP® Strategic Planning:  Oct 7-8, 2014 Click to learn more.Facilitation Mastery: The Mastering the Technology of Participation program begins in Oakland on Nov 12-14, 2014 Click to watch video.For online registration go to http://www.top-training.netThe AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses