[Dialogue] Local Church Project Information

Jim & OliveAnn Slotta via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Oct 27 08:48:56 PDT 2014

What can anyone tell us about the Local Church Project congregations
in Denver? With the help of John and Louise Singleton, we have
identified/named the four congregations. However, any stories or
background information about Evanston United Methodist Church
specifically (it may have been EUB then) served by George and Ruthe
Yost would be very much appreciated. The Evanston congregation
recently merged with ours, (University Park UMC) and the culture of
the small but mighty cluster of parishoners from Evanston is
distinct.  For example, the Koinadugu district in Sierra Leone, a
current project, has been constantly and is still maintained by of one
of the Evanston families; it has had only one identified case of Ebola
as of yesterday, due to the health and education programs that are
going strong there. So, we are also generally wondering about tracking
lasting effects of LCP or its residue. Is anyone out there working on
that?