[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] May the 4th

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Sun May 4 07:03:55 PDT 2014

And "Don't July to me!"

-----Original Message-----
From: oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net
[mailto:oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net] On Behalf Of Ken Fisher
Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2014 7:43 PM
To: Don Hinkelman
Cc: dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net Dialogue; oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] [Dialogue] May the 4th

This goes with, "What is Imperative Day?"

"March 4th!"

On 2014-05-03, at 9:36 PM, Don Hinkelman wrote:

Today when people greet me with "May the 4th be with you",

...is the proper reply, "And with thy spirit"?

Sorry, this is not a question worthy to follow up a Spong sermon or our
spiritual blogs, but it is interesting how the Star Wars narrative has
touched our popular consciousness.   What will Star Wars 7 bring?  The Other
World in this world for you, me and the Skywalkers.

Star Wars Day, 2014