[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Wayne Nelson

Otto, Ken ottok at crcl.net
Wed Jan 29 04:23:42 PST 2014

I want to add some words to all the others that have sent good energy to Jo and family.  I was impressed with Wayne's priorship when we were setting up a Town Meeting in Peoria during one of the summer programs.  So focused he was.  And Wayne followed both the Telfords and myself at Murrin Bridge, to which The Telfords have witnessed to his impact.  He was fun to be with, this world has lost some good presence with his passing.  God speed to his next dwelling place.
Ken Otto