[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Wayne Nelson

John & Robyn Hutchinson rjhutchinson at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 28 15:31:11 PST 2014

Thanks for this, Duncan.
Dear Jo,
We are living this week in memory of Wayne, and have you and your family in
our thoughts constantly, Jo. Our memories of my visit and stay with you in
Toronto,
and the courses and work on your book we did in 2000 are vivid. Equally
memorable is the time you spent with us
in Sydney at the ICAA meeting and the ICA colleague gathering which just
happened on our lawn in Arncliffe.

Wayne and your family is always remembered for your great gift to humanity
in so many profound ways.

Thankyou for sharing Wayne's life with so many of us. We celebrate his
completed life.

Grace and Peace, love,
Robyn and John Hutchinson