[Dialogue] Wayne Nelson

George Packard george.packard1 at rcn.com
Mon Jan 27 21:07:05 PST 2014

We hold all of us in our prayers and contemplations as we live facing more
or less clearly the endings of our own particular lives. We focus special
light on Jo, Aaron and Tim as they and we adjust as a revised blessed
community. Wayne has honed and chiseled heart and rationality into some of
our best models in facilitation, design, and community development. He has
led much of the band width in our common technical knowledge and ability to
work on line even before the new software emerged. He has been a sustaining
support of the archives of ICA Associates from which we have all been
resourced. He and Jo enabled the HDP in South Texas survive its many
challenges. He lived his creativity whether in front facilitating or
teaching the group, or more often from the back room creating the documents
or designing the new product and discerning and fine tuning his human
spirit.
Well done dear brother,
George Packard