[Dialogue] Wayne Nelson

Wilson Priscilla Pris at TeamTechPress.com
Sun Jan 26 18:45:01 PST 2014

So sorry to hear of Wayne's sudden death. What a blessing for him to go suddenly doing something he loved to be doing. So difficult for the family to have no saying good bye time. My prayers and thoughts are with Jo and the family...and all his friends and colleagues. He was a wise person...and one I always listened to when he said or wrote something.
Priscilla Wilson

On Jan 25, 2014, at 7:50 PM, Duncan Holmes <dholmes99 at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Wayne Nelson died this afternoon at 2:45pm. He was in his basement workshop, a place where he loved to be. He was always creating something there. We think he had a heart attack and died very quickly.  Arrangements for his service will be made in the next few days and we will send the information out.
>
> Jo's boys and daughter-in-law are with her and we are supporting them in this journey.
>
> Duncan Holmes
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Priscilla H Wilson
Prairie Village, KS