[Dialogue] Do you know when we did this?

Marge Philbrook margephilbrook at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 07:16:51 PST 2014

I have found a set of 16 "rituals" each based on a quote like "I am seized
by people's pain, and I am shocked by the way I can't stop caring" with no
named author.  The ritual starts Leader - community, etc. and then quotes
an Ancient Declaration and a Contemporary Declaration, then The New
Decision is a list of questions to be asked, and then the Leader closes
with a one line and then there is a song quoted on the bottom of the page.

I am thinking this must have been a prior's council or something.  Were
they usually 16 days?

Anybody have any ideas?