[Dialogue] The Directory is Ready at last

Jayandem2 at aol.com Jayandem2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 11 20:53:24 PST 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues:
>From Mike Tippett:
The 2014 Directory Of Those Who Care is now being printed.   Copies for
those who have  already ordered a Directory will be mailed out by the end of
next week.   There is still time for you to  order your copy!  For those who
aren’t familiar with The Directory, it is a listing of names, addresses,
phones,  emails and occupations of several hundred people who have been at one
time or  another associated with the I.C.A., or the Ecumenical Institute, or
its programs  and projects. It’s fun to see where everyone is living and
what each is  doing.  (I’m in Florida and am  semi-retired)

The
Directory

2014

If you would  like a copy of your listing, either write or email  me.
I have a special email for The  Directory:
_MovementDir at aol.com_ (mailto:MovementDir at aol.com)
If you would  like a copy of The Directory, send in the form  below.
Cost of the Directory is $20.00 for either the booklet  form or a CD.  If
you order two  forms, it will cost $30.00.

ORDER FORM
NAME:  ______________________________
ADDRESS:  ____________________________
CITY/STATE/POSTAL(ZIP) CODE:  ____________________________
COUNTRY:  ________________________
EMAIL:  ______________________________
Make Checks out to and  send orders to: (NOTE: New Address &  Phone)
Michael B. Tippett,    46 Meadow Circle – Ellenton,  FL  34222
Phone:  (941) 417-7120   Email:   MovementDir at aol.com
Please send me a copy of the directory:    [     ]  Booklet form    [    ]
CD
Cost of the Directory is $20.00 for either the booklet  form,   or a CD.
If you order two forms, it will cost  $30.00.
I enclose  $___________
The CD will contain In Memoriam and Names and  Addresses, etc, in Microsoft
Word  format.