[Dialogue] Celebration of completed life of Wayne Nelson

Jeanette Stanfield jstanfield at ica-associates.ca
Tue Feb 18 08:09:59 PST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Jo Nelson has asked me to send you the following note with 2 links to video of celebration
of Wayne's life and a family slideshow.

Peace,

Jeanette

I've put both of the videos on Dropbox to share. They are too big to put on YouTube.

You can see a 15 minute preview on the Dropbox website, but if you download the file, you can watch the whole thing.  The Celebration video is very large, and 56 minutes long.  The slideshow is much smaller.  I suggest downloading them when you want to watch them, then move them to a thumb drive or dump them to make room on your hard drive!

Slideshow with music
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvnhe0cehcowxf2/wayne1024x768.mov

Video of Celebration of Life
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ghf47ipe9wf69b/Celebration%20of%20Life.m4v

Take care,
Jo

Jeanette Stanfield
jstanfield at ica-associates.ca
You have "The Courage to Lead"

We need a global carbon tax now. Fatih Birol, chief economist International Energy Agency
www.worldenergyoutlook.org/multimedia/videocontent/name,34603,en.html