[Dialogue] Dialogue Digest, Vol 33, Issue 6

Lawrence Philbrook via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Dec 7 15:09:14 PST 2014

Imaginal learning

I think the definition and sharing is making that clear.  I think we need to consider the state of perception of the
Image Change that is taking place constantly

Do I/We/You percieve the images we are operating out of?

Rather than imagining Image change as a teacher directing our change in behavior it can become a conscious process in which i am re-discovering the images that impact specific and general parts of my perception.  the way I filter impacts everything and the realization that I can work on my/our consciousness to have impact on those perceptions gives me the opportunity to educate my self.

Lawrence Philbrook
icalarry at gmail.com
Director, ICA Taiwan
3F No 12 Lane 5 Tien Mu W Road