[Dialogue] Fwd: Ed Shinn 1934-2014

Ken Fisher via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Dec 5 17:45:38 PST 2014

Sorry for any duplication.

I was honoured to be a colleague on Ed's & Mimi's in 5th City '68-'70. I taught RS1 with them both. I know I occasionally had the pleasure of working with Ed in the 70s as well. I loved his passion, excitement about life and his deeply affirmative posture. Recently I watched a Michael Doran May video of the two of them. I am awe-struck by their life-long care.

Ken

Begin forwarded message: