[Dialogue] List reply behavior

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Fri Oct 4 14:02:03 PDT 2013

I have gotten enough feedback to go ahead.  I have changed the list
behavior of both Dialogue and OE so that when you reply to a list message,
the default will be that your reply goes to the sender (not the list).

If you want your reply to go to the list, do "reply all". Keep in mind that
this new behavior applies to list messages going forward starting with this
. If you reply to older messages, the reply will still go to the lists.

We'll see how it goes, but I think this will be an improvement, correcting
what was arguably a mistake I made about ten years ago :-) Hmmm, now we'll
see if the change actually works, I'm not sure. But I'll worry about that!

Tim