[Dialogue] List reply behavior

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 13:52:58 PDT 2013

Tim, I suspect a few of us are getting so up in years that it's easier to hit the Send button w/o bothering to decide who gets to read what we wrote. Or maybe some of us never got that far in Email 101.
I've been struggling for years to keep up with all the replies that were personal notes to someone else and not actually addressed to me. (At least I am reassured that the senders are still alive and clicking their keyboards.)
So maybe as a favor to these folks you could reset the default. It's nice to read what our colleagues are writing, but it would be even more wonderful to be spared the excess messages.
Marshall