[Dialogue] Marge, we celebrate your being

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Sat Jun 1 10:18:50 PDT 2013

Dear Marge,

When I think of you I think of sparkle, and fun, and always welcoming hospitality. Oh yes - and the most dedicated, determined work ethic when you decide something is necessary!  Better not get in your way - people, discouragements, or "that's impossibles"!

You have cared for your family with such love and insight - then you have reached out to extend that care to your colleagues and people in the communities you have served. Just a few of the many reasons you inspire us.

Happy, happy 85th birthday. Gee, we're glad we have known you!  Let's see - at least several hundred people from all around the world would love to be at your celebration.  Have a wonderful time.  And Paula, thanks for honoring this terrific woman.

With much affection,
Janice Ulangca