[Dialogue] Talk show in English from Berlin

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 06:28:48 PST 2013

One of the panelists is Ahmed Badawi who has been instrumental in forming the Kumi network to build a more robust approach to conflict transformation by integrating ToP methods with two other approaches to conflict transformation.  I wish Kenneth Boulding could have been part of the conversation.

> http://www.dw.de/program/quadriga/s-7296-9798

Jim Wiegel
Jfwiegel at yahoo.com

Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of others, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.
-- Albert Einstein

Partners in Participation Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP Facilitation Methods:  Feb 12-13, 2013, May 21-22, 2013, Sep 17-18, 2013
ToP Strategic Planning, Oct 9-10, 2012
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday (1-4 pm) of the month
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.