[Dialogue] Resources for Education in Sustainable Living

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:34:19 PST 2013

I know of at least 2 programs that are like to AMERICORPS

Food Corps
https://foodcorps.org/
Conservation Corps
http://www.usaconservation.org/?gclid=CJbyw9DM1rUCFYpDMgoddhoAog

They both have "education components".

Paula

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Sunny Walker <sunwalker at comcast.net>wrote:

> There is a national environmental education group and we have a local one
> here in Denver. Bug me in about a week and I’ll have time to find and post
> that information. Jim Slotta may also have it (he’s out of town until next
> week).****
>
> ** **

Paula

*Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough,
and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to
clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger
into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow*.
*Melody* Beattie