[Dialogue] Question

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 04:41:31 PST 2013

I totally mis-quoted the title of the book under discussion in this response to Doris.  It is, of course So Far from Home, not The Long Walk Home.  Not sure where that came from.

Randy

"The sustainability revolution is nothing less than a rethinking and remaking of our role in the natural world."
                                                                                                                                              -David Orr