[Dialogue] Dear Helen

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Sun Feb 3 13:29:59 PST 2013

Dear Helen,

I am go glad to sing your praises, maybe the Queen of the cemetery house in
DC. I remember you as a leader in corporateness, in playing the necessary
role, in living your life. When we were all dragging, you and Bill were
cheering us on. What a couple.

We love you. Journey on in gracious peace.

John

And your "kids" are chips off the off block of what you (and Bill) are made
of, and I'm sure the grandkids are too.

  _____