[Dialogue] question about the 4 C's

McCabe, Diann A dm14 at txstate.edu
Wed Aug 28 20:01:31 PDT 2013

The other two were Corporate-ness and Creativity, I think. --Diann McCabe

From: Sunny Walker <sunwalker at comcast.net<mailto:sunwalker at comcast.net>>
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:56 PM
To: 'Colleague Dialogue' <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>>
Subject: [Dialogue] question about the 4 C's

Okay, this old brain is foggy. I recall we used to speak of four C’s. It seems Courage and Care were two of them. The other two please? Then I’ll share a different (though somewhat similar) set of 4 C’s I’ve just run across (thanks to ICA Board member Cheryl Kartes).

Sunny

Sunny Walker
SunWalker Enterprises
303-587-3017 (cell); 303-671-0704 (office)
sunwalker at comcast.net<mailto:sunwalker at comcast.net>
Aurora, Colorado

“What is it that you want to do with the one, wild, precious thing called your life?”
                                                                         ~Mary Oliver