[Dialogue] Fwd: Thanks & update

RICHARD HOWIE rhowie3 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 7 08:47:27 PDT 2013

Dear Beloved Community around the world.  Here is a message that
Janice Ulangca sent to Dick and me on July 25, which I hope all of
you will be comforted by.  Throughout this challenge in her life she
remained a SPIRIT WOMAN!
Love to you all, God's Grace & Peace,
Ellen Howie in Altamont, NY

Begin forwarded message: