[Dialogue] Passing of Janice

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Tue Aug 6 12:23:40 PDT 2013

**
To friends of Janice...

I regret to tell you Janice passed away a few days ago.  We will all miss
her presence, her gifts and her generosity of spirit.

Services will be held Wednesday, August 14th at First UMC Church in
Endicott, NY at the corner of McKinley and Monroe Streets.  Friends are
welcome at 11 am to meet with family and friends, the service is at noon
followed by a luncheon for those who can stay.

In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts are suggested for the church.

Thank you for your gift of friendship to her through the years.

Peace
Amy Fleming