[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Dan Tuecke surgery

Lee Early lees.mail at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 08:50:38 PDT 2012

Dan did not go into surgery.  His blood thinner is doing too good a job.  The surgeon insists that his blood must be thicker before he performs back surgery to fuse L-11 through L-15.  Thicker blood increases the risk of more blood clots in his legs and elsewhere.  His surgery has been scheduled for this evening at 9:00 (Monday).  He is on a constant morphine drip with self administered bump every 15 minutes.  Morphine will be another problem post surgery so he is looking at a rough row to hoe for some weeks to come.

That's almost all I know.  You don't want to know the rest.

Lee