[Dialogue] Thanks for you interest and care from Steve

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 08:54:01 PST 2012

Thanks for the report, Steve. I admire your attitude, and that you're
getting back to exercise, which does so much to help the immune  system.
Regarding "it will never get better": I'd love you to read the book  Remarkable
Recovery. One of the authors is Hirschberg. its many  stories illustrate that
"all is possible."

Blessings on your journey. Pura vida de verdad.

Jann McGuire

In a message dated 11/15/2012 8:29:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,