[Dialogue] Thanks for you interest and care from Steve

steve har stevehar11201 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:23:49 PST 2012

Steve Harrington here; thanks for asking about  my well being.

Here's the what's what:
-I'm mending nicely from my surgical biopsy several weeks ago
-I got the biopsy results last Tuesday but no new information
-the biopsy found nothing to aid diagnosis/treatment;  they are simply
unable to discern what is causing the lung scaring
-it isn't clear if the condition will remain the same, get worse rapidly or
slowly, it will never get better
-I will need to wear an oxygen bottle when I exercise now, and I'm
restarting my exercise program today
-I'm going back to Mayo Clinic for a detailed review of the tissue samples
on Friday
-I'm headed back to Costa Rica after American Thanksgiving to enjoy Summer
in Winter.

Like they say in Brooklyn where I used to live: "it is what it is" or
like they say in Costa Rican Spanish with a little more poetry: "Pura Vida"
["pure life" in English lingo, which doesn't express much in current
American culture.

I intend to return to San Jose, exercise on Christmas day at the beach and
do my best to  support the Archives Team long distance help the formation
of new easy access online collections so people can see the the future of
our past and pay it forward.

Thanks again for your interest and expression of care.

Steve
St. Paul, MN
---
PS: If you want to know how to get involved in,, rrecommend or participate
in new collections please
-ask for Ccollection Updates at  fallsojourn at gmail.com or
-subscribe to the Archive blog atfallsojourn.posterous.com.

--
Steve Harrington