[Dialogue] The Grand Design

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Sun May 20 13:32:19 PDT 2012

Rather delicious trialog, Paul. Thanks. I was delighted to hear Dawkins say
he was an agnostic, not an atheist, to the laughter of many. Whatever he is,
he has been thinking it all through seriously. Williams was definitive but
open. The moderator, a philosopher, was less open.

I watched and listened as I watched my Braves beat the Rays. That too was
delicious as our first closer came in in the 8th inning, Braves ahead 2-0,
with two Rays outs, then proceeded to hit the next two batters, loading the
bases, followed by the next batter hitting a blistering grounder that hit a
Rays runners and ended the 8th inning--and of course our closer finished off
the 9th inning as always, remarkably, leaving the Braves in first place.

Do inform us again, Paul, when they next debate, when they hopefully get to
the heart of the matter of the evolution of the Earth community to deal with
its future, and not just depend on Darwinian evolution and Godly
intervention.

John