[Dialogue] The Grand Design

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Sun May 20 10:03:53 PDT 2012

Actually, I did participate, as follows, on May 17.

I've assumed that the great creation stories of the world WERE the
scientific world view at the time they were formulated and that science and
religion only split around the time of Galileo.

Guess it wasn't wordy enough to get a response.

Blessings to all,
Jann

In a message, John Epps wrote:

So far all of us participants have been, as one
participant  called our demographic, "pale, stale, and male." Do you
suppose the subject  is just not that interesting, or are there other
reasons?