[Dialogue] The Grand Design

jlepps at pc.jaring.my jlepps at pc.jaring.my
Sun May 20 09:46:22 PDT 2012

Thanks Ken

I'm glad you were not put off by my repeating of the phrase used by
someone at the Halifax IAF conference. I didn't intend it to stop us
from commenting, only to invite others to join in. I cherish
colleagues in the same category in which I fall!

Thanks for your reference to Gene's work. Many of us owe a lot to him.

John