[Dialogue] Guernica & Conversation Roots & Shoots

Wilson Priscilla Pris at TeamTechPress.com
Thu May 3 14:55:41 PDT 2012

You can read about a wide variety of leadership roles and skills in The Facilitative Way. The premise of the book is that everyone in the "group" is called to be a leader...assume responsibility for what is happening.

I happen to recommend the book...which is now available again after being out of print for a year.
Anyone interested can let me know and I'll give you a Discount code to purchase it for $6.95.

I'm enjoying all the variety of methods conversations...
Priscilla Wilson

Priscilla H Wilson
Pris at TeamTechPress.com
913-432-2107