[Dialogue] Responding to Bonhoeffer's Challenge

steve har stevehar11201 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:22:33 PDT 2012

Bonhoeffer's Q: ...But how the coming generation is to live?

I'm hearing that like an Elder now with Great Nieces going to grad
school and a new Grand Daughter named Indira.

And just how do you listen to and how to speak to 20 somethings?

My grand niece, Carmen, a 20 something,  sent me the video clip below.

She was touched moved and inspired by Sarah Kay's talk. She wrote a
Graduate School Ap statement based on the video. She just got admitted
to the program. What a start!

Here's the video clip
If I should have a Daughter...
http://www.ted.com/talks/sarah_kay_if_i_should_have_a_daughter.html

---
Spoken-word poetry eh, a new leadership style?
I'd like to do some spoken word poetry.

I think I'd start with JWM's Integrity paper after I stripped the 20th
C jargon off of it.

How about you?
What spoken word poetry for you from the Archives, or has it all
turned to nostalgia now?

--
Steve