[Dialogue] Judith Tippett is home!

facilitationfla at aol.com facilitationfla at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 05:52:37 PDT 2012

Judith and Mike

Bob and I are SO happy you are doing better!!!!  We have a surprise -- we purchased a 4 year old long haired mini doxie.  She is lovely, obedient to all our commands and brings great joy to our lives.

When Judy is up to it -- we would love to have you both over for lunch or dinner -- to meet her.

Blessings,
Cynthia and Bob