[Dialogue] Judith Tippett is home!

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook joyful52 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:47:48 PDT 2012

One, two, or three steps for Judy and a giant hoorah from all of us rooting
for you!

Prayers of strength, gracious patience, and giving thanks for small
victories of each day for you and for all of us.

Recovery mercies and blessings,

Evelyn and Larry Philbrook

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM, <Jayandem2 at aol.com> wrote:

> **
>
> Dear family and friends:
>  Judith came home from Surrey Place Rehab Center yesterday (Monday). She
> had made amazing progress in the past 4 weeks since I emailed you last. She
> has so appreciated all the cards, emails, and words of encouragement during
> her recovery from her fall on Easter eve, April 7th.
>
> She uses a wheelchair and a walker to get around, but most of the serious
> pain she had that hampered her therapy has subsided. She will be going back
> to Surrey Place for physical therapy twice a week for the next several
> weeks.
>
>  Once again, thanks for your support. One never knows when support will
> be needed in life, but we have certainly felt the network of care that we
> are a part of.
> (I know - ending with a preposition - just recall the joke of the Texan
> student at Harvard)
>
> This is a picture taken a week ago when Kit and her good friend, Jimmy
> Lee, visited. This was dinner on the beach!

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook
ICA Certified Facilitator
ICA Taiwan Office:
3 fl.,#12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W. Rd,