[Dialogue] Sheldon Hill

Joyce Sloan jsloan45 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:00:51 PDT 2012

Although I do not remember Sheldon. I do remember others from the Northshore Cadre and the profound role they played in our corporate life and mission. I offer my condolences to the Hill family. As our community grieves this loss, I join in celebrating  a life lived in service to humankind.

Joyce Sloan