[Dialogue] the President

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 10:41:25 PDT 2012

I agree. I'm profoundly disappointed in Mr. Obama and his administration.
First, for leaving the hawks to guard the economic henhouse (Geitner, for
example), secondly, for taking on more unchecked, unbalanced executive power
than even George Bush dared. (drone strikes and immigrant deportations
increased) and this adds a third arena. I pray for orderly evolution to more
equity and civility.

Thanks for sharing, Sunny,
Jann

In a message dated 6/4/2012 10:08:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,