[Dialogue] what is the right question these days?

KarenBueno at aol.com KarenBueno at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 11:50:14 PDT 2012

Let's talk.  Is it "How are we to live together and  preserve this planet
for the future?" ?

In a message dated 6/29/2012 6:07:33 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
jfwiegel at yahoo.com writes:

Ah, what is the right question these days?  Right  questions??

Jim Wiegel
_Jfwiegel at yahoo.com_ (mailto:Jfwiegel at yahoo.com)

“One cannot live in the afternoon of life according to  the program of life’
s morning; for what was great in the morning will be of  little importance
in the evening, and what in the morning was true will at  evening have
become a lie.” – Carl Jung

Partners in Participation Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 11-12, 2012
ToP Strategic Planning, Oct 9-10, 2012
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation
program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Program begins on Nov 14-16,  2012
See short video _http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55_
(http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55)   and website for further details.

On Jun 29, 2012, at 0:11, "David Walters" <_walters at alaweb.com_