[Dialogue] Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream Symposium

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 21:16:55 PDT 2012

Ellie, Thanks for the exciting information. The Sequoia Center  for
Holistic Studies, whose Board I'm a part of, works with a Mexican  not-for-profit
in El Fuerte, Sinaloa, and with the Mayo and Tarahumara people  there. It's
possible we could pull together a course in late summer-early fall  in this
area.

Thank you,
Jann

In a message dated 6/5/2012 1:23:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,