[Dialogue] I confess

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 15:49:05 PDT 2012

Thank you, Jim W. "I think" (or "imagine," see below) is the key. Don't
quote me, but it could have happened. Maybe Cohen bumped into such RS-I
expression by someone we know, or got it from the same well we did, like the
one H. R. Niebuhr drew water from. Anyway, Cohen is making more and more
sense, and this book especially. Thanks, Darrell, for sending the quote, and
thank you, Jann M., for plugging the book when it came out last fall.

John C.

And thanks, Marshall Jones, for your e-mail yesterday. BTW, have you moved
back our way yet?
  _____