[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] WHAT IS THE RIGHT QUESTION THESE DAYS?

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 18:09:06 PDT 2012

Wow.  Thanks, Jim.  Someone on this list recommended Prophetic Imagination by Walter Bruggemann, and I found it as an ebook and downloaded and read it.  He is very much in line with your perspective, and points to the experience of the prophets and their role and function as what we need.  Since reading it, I have been saying to myself, we are moving into a prophetic moment.

Jim Wiegel

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."  Abraham Lincoln

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,      Sept 11-12, 2012

ToP Strategic Planning,    Oct 9-10, 2012

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.