[Dialogue] Marking a Birthday.

Wilson Priscilla Pris at TeamTechPress.com
Mon Jul 2 05:34:39 PDT 2012

Thank you Bob for sharing this precious picture.
I am surrounded by pictures of Rodney from every phase of his life...and i find that very sustaining. As i prepare to move to an apartment in a center for "older" folks I am having to decide which of the hundreds of pictures in this house i will have room for. Pictures are central to my life...and you can see that for you in this marvelous picture of you and Sandra.
Since Rodney's death a year ago I have used different pictures of us together for my profile pic on Facebook. This pic of the two of you would be lovely as your profile picture on Facebook. Just a thought.
Thanks.
Priscilla Wilson

On Jul 1, 2012, at 9:35 PM, Joyce Sloan wrote:

> Thank you so much for sharing this Bob! What a wonderful picture that says so much about Sandra.  I feel greatly humbled and privileged to have shared in the phenomenal life and spiritual legacy that was Sandra True.  I join in celebrating that life which came to be in the world 70 years ago on July 2 and her place in eternity with Being Itself.
>
> Grace and Peace
> Joyce
>
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Ellie Stock <elliestock at aol.com> wrote:
> Great picture, Bob.  Thanks for sending.  We remember Sandra on her special day of covenant with all of life.
> Ellie

Priscilla H Wilson
Pris at TeamTechPress.com
913-432-2107