[Dialogue] Marking a Birthday.

Joyce Sloan jsloan45 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:35:25 PDT 2012

Thank you so much for sharing this Bob! What a wonderful picture that says
so much about Sandra.  I feel greatly humbled and privileged to have shared
in the phenomenal life and spiritual legacy that was Sandra True.  I join
in celebrating that life which came to be in the world 70 years ago on July
2 and her place in eternity with Being Itself.

Grace and Peace
Joyce