[Dialogue] The key question . . .

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 08:54:30 PDT 2012

Well, this is already a better conversation than I imagined.  Candidates so far:

Considering what we were/are/might be, what is our
calling?  What are we called to know/do/be?  Jan and Steve
What are some of the
important partnerships the future needs?  Jan
 "How do I
      get you to change your mind and do what I think is right?"  Jim B
"How are we to live together and
                  preserve this planet for the future?" ?  Karen

 any others?

Jim Wiegel

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."  Abraham Lincoln

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,      Sept 11-12, 2012

ToP Strategic Planning,    Oct 9-10, 2012

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.