[Dialogue] And another . . .

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 18:41:15 PST 2012

Cynthia Vance In
 light of Sandy Hook and other recent mass killings and football players
 on steroids killing women.   The women of the world need to TAKE OVER,
pass laws to ban steroid injections for men, but instead inject estrogen
 into every male alive.  Let's get rid of testosterone-driven men.  No
more killing, no more war, also no more uncontrolled (on steroids) men
out of control.

Jim Wiegel

". . . In this whole world i don't know a more sly, more cunning, useful virtue than sheer dizzy pluck!"  The Odyssey A Modern Sequel.  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,      Feb 12-13, May 21-22, Sept 17-18, 2013

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 12-13, 2013

Facilitation Graphics,   March 19, 2013

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Nov 2, 2012

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.

AICP Planners:  14.5 CM for all ToP courses