[Dialogue] Re. Start the conversation

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 13:30:13 PST 2012

This needs to include gun shows as well as I believe there aren't the same regulations for guns/ammo bought at these event.

We need to address the whole culture of violence in which we are so immersed and directly or indirectly participate, support and condone through TV, movies, internet, video-games, audio/visual/print media, wars and violence to Earth itself and all its animal/vegetable and mineral inhabitants.
Ellie