[Dialogue] Re. Start the conversation

Lee Early lees.mail at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 13:15:12 PST 2012

It's a place to start but I believe we can do more.  What, how, who, where, when?  Write a bill?  Write a context for the local paper?  Pepper our congressional reps?  A bill that requires a full background check through the FBI and Homeland Security to buy more than one box of ammo and any sale of automatic weapon ammo?

Lee