[Dialogue] A Conversation with Advent

coevolutionacademy at juno.com coevolutionacademy at juno.com
Fri Dec 14 08:45:02 PST 2012

Very beautiful Janice!
Rose Anne

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Janice Ulangca" <aulangca at stny.rr.com>
To: "Colleague Dialogue" <Dialogue at wedgeblade.net>
Subject: [Dialogue] A Conversation with Advent
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:46:06 -0500

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> To my friends and many teachers/mentors in the ICA community - I continue learn so much from you!Profound gratitude and wishes for a splendid, radiant season.Janice Ulangca  Advent:  A coming into being
3rd definition, Merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary

A Conversation with Advent
O Advent
I think you are my favorite
Of all the seasons in the church year
Because you ask that I wake up, be vigilant,
And open to some startling surprise, some wonder
That never has existed �til today.

Advent,  beyond the rush, the noisy fun,
   the customary words,
There is a vast and tender silence
And I will meet you there.
At first it may seem boring to be still
But slowly in the quietness there will be
A radiance, a peace, a profound care.

Advent, I will dare to bring you this year�s pain
The darkness, failures and the broken plans.
Perhaps in the stillness
With patience and expectancy
They may gently be exchanged
 For healing and for hope  . . .
And it will not be fake
To welcome Joy.                                            JU 2012
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/50cb57d35deb357d27878st02vuc