[Dialogue] I really did create a petition

Pamela Bergdall pbergdall2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 08:23:47 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

You may have thought my e-mail had been compromised, but I really did create a petition.  As you may or may not know, I agreed to help organize the Building a Viable Future for Planet Earth theme at the Nepal Conference in October.  I am very passionate about how all things relate and after learning that the US is blocking this lawsuit (which I believe would put pressure and get some action) I decided to create this petition.  I realize that the video did not come through so I will try again.  The link from grist.org where I first learned of this is:

http://grist.org/climate-energy/paradise-lost-in-palau-island-nation-fights-back-against-climate-change/

I hope you will sign my petition.  I am not usually this bold, but I just had to.

Grace and peace, Pam