[Dialogue] August Deadline Poetry Book Purchase

Sarah Buss shbuss at mac.com
Wed Aug 1 12:15:35 PDT 2012

Colleagues,
If you want one of my Poetry Books NOW is the time to order. AUGUST is the last month I will be able to handle the distribution, currently at $12 per copy plus shipping and handling, and tax if inTexas.  I cannot promise but the book might eventually be put on consignment at Book People in Austin, Texas in which case the price will probably be $19.95 plus the usual.  So if you want a personal copy or to order for Christmas gifts now is the time to order by e-mail to shb.pooetry at gmail. com with your
name
address
telephone #
I will then send the book with invoice inclosed.

If your have already ordered, you should have received your book with INVOICE enclosed. If you have sent your payment, thank you. If not payment is due NOW.
If you ordered, but have not received the book phone me ASAPa 512/899-2500.

You can see the cover in this forwarded e-mail below.  Let me know if you are interested.

Peace,
Sarah

Begin forwarded message: