[Dialogue] Come to Austin Sat April 28th 4-8pm for Local ICA 50th Anv Celebration

Wanda Holcombe wandah70 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:51:30 PDT 2012

Come join the Austin ICA colleagues next Saturday, April 28th, for one of the local ICA 50th Anniversary celebrations. Picnic style...bring a side dish for the pot-luck meal.  Guest Rooms are available in ICA colleague homes if you want to travel to Austin and spend the night.  I am adding the text within this email and attaching the promo piece posted a few weeks ago on this listserv....Grace & Peace, Wanda & George

AUSTIN, TEXAS ICA 50th Anniversary Celebration
Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 4 to 8 pm
at home of The Holcombe’s: 14900 Yellowleaf Trail, Austin TX 78728
RSVP to Phone #’s:  512-252-2756 or 512-619-3469

Hosted by Austin ICA Colleagues:
Glenda & Dane Adkinson, Debra & Nick Denner, Mary & Stuart Hampton, Deana & Ken Henry, Wanda & George Holcombe, Diann & Terry McCabe, Betsy & Don Singleton

4:00 pm Snacks
Creation of Art Piece during Dialogue:
*Past/Present/Future Challenges: Personally, Locally & Globally?
*Tools & insights that have been helpful dealing with challenges?
*What is currently going on in our community/region, area that are creative responses to the challenges?

5:30 pm  Picnic/Potluck Meal
.......Everybody brings food to share........

6:00 to 8:00 pm
*Viewing Video Clips from the Past
	& new video about ICA and its 50th Anniversary
*Dialogue on what gives hope for the future.

Note:  A table will be set up for folks to share “Memorabilia” from the past....