[Oe List ...] Raising Funds for a Sustainable Community Farm in Puerto Rico

jonzondo at juno.com jonzondo at juno.com
Fri Sep 20 17:56:32 PDT 2024

Dear OE family, A good friend of mine is following a vision of hers to create a Sustainable Community Farm in Puerto Rico.If you are interested in helping or learning more about this, here is a link to the Go Fund Me site.https://gofund.me/f480a19d And here is the link to Raven's website:  https://fincaserenidadpr.net Raven is also looking for volunteers....   another way to help with this amazing vision.Thank you for your time and consideration.  Together we can create an incredible, sustainable future.  Feel free to reach out to me if you have any thoughts or questions. We are all connected.Love,Jon Mark Elizondo(2nd generation... son of Tony and Ellery Elizondo)